MOUTAIN AREA COMMITMENT CHARTER
COMMITMENT 1: REORGANIZE AND TRAIN OUR TEAMS
Since the beginning of the health crisis, our teams have reorganized themselves in order to welcome you in the best conditions.
Each employee has been trained in health risks and barrier gestures to minimize the risks, for them, for their colleagues and of course for you!
COMMITMENT 2: EASE YOUR VACATION
In order to offer you the greatest possible flexibility for the organisation of your stay, we offer you the possibility to modify or cancel your order online at no cost up to 48 hours before your first day of skiing.
On the spot, we also adapt our points of sale to welcome you in the best conditions.
Prefer payment by credit card.
COMMITMENT 3: BRING YOU SECURITY AND SERENITY
Various measures to ensure a clean and safe environment for all are being implemented, in accordance with the instructions issued by the health authorities for this winter season. To ensure this commitment, we have put in place various measures in accordance with the instructions issued by the health authorities and in particular :
- Distancing instructions and dedicated signage are in place.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensing points are at your disposal
- Wearing the mask in the queues and in all lifts is mandatory.
- A cleaning of our installations is carried out every day.
COMMITMENT 4 : PRESERVING OUR ENVIRONMENT
For sanitary reasons, but also for civic reasons, each person provides a bag to bring back his or her used mask(s). It's simple and efficient!
WHAT HASN'T CHANGED?
Our eagerness to welcome you!
All the good moments to share!
The unique sensations of the mountain...
The beauty of the landscapes!
WHAT ARE THE GOOD BARRIER GESTURES TO ADOPT IN THE MOUTAIN AREA?
1. WEAR AN APPROVED PROTECTIVE FACE MASK
Approved protective face masks or neck warmers must be worn from the age of 11 (recommended from age 6) in the following places:
- On ski lifts,
- In all buildings (ski lift stations, sales outlets, services…)
- In all queues, even outside (ski lifts, sales outlets…),
- On the moutain front
2. RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES
Leave one metre between yourself and others:
- When queueing, both inside and outside,
- In all places where members of the public gather together (sales outlets, viewpoints…),
- By respecting floor markings, signage…
Try to buy or recharge your skipasses online or by using the skipass terminals available for this purpose.
3. SANITISE YOUR HANDS REGULARLY
Hand sanitiser is available for your use in the following places:
- Closed ski lift buildings,
- First aid posts,
- Sales outlets, reception areas and services,
- Public toilets (if you aren’t able to wash your hands).
Subscribe to receive news from the
Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry mountain domain