The ski area implements the government's vaccinal pass measures. More information
SKI AREA COMMITMENT CHARTER
Last update: 27/12/22
THIS WINTER I SKI WITH 2 PASSES : MY SKI PASS AND MY COVID PASS
What is the COVID pass?
- It is for anyone aged more than 12 and 2 months
- It is a QR Code, number or paper that attests the following:
* Fully vaccinated : mandatory for people over 16 years old (vaccination pass)
* Until 15/02/22: proof of the first dose of one of the vaccines dating back more than four weeks + result of a PCR or antigen test performed within 24 hours
* PCR or antigen test less than 24 hours old (only for people between 12 and 16 years old)
* Recovered from COVID-19 for more than 11 days and less than 6 months
*Medical contraindication to vaccination under conditions set by decree
For more information about the health and vaccination pass:
For our international customers
- Citizens of other countries must validate their vaccinal pass by presenting their valid passport and local vaccination certificate (paper format) in an authorised French pharmacy to show that they have been vaccinated with an EU-recognised vaccine.
- This procedure may be payable (36€ maximum)
For more information:
Wherewill I need to show my valid COVID pass?
* Use all of the ski lifts (even free ones)
* Go into the slopeside restaurants (and terraces)
* At the skipass sales outlets
* At the ski lift departure points
* At the start of ski lessons
* At the entrance to slopeside restaurants
Access will not be allowed without a valid vaccinal pass.
In resort, as everywhere in France, the vaccinal passiscompulsory for certain activities: bars, restaurants, cinemas, bowling alleys, swimming pools…
With regards your accommodation, please contact your accommodation supplier to find out what the instructions and health procedures are.
Can I get tested in resort ?
- Eachresort has testing centres where PCR and antigen tests canbedone.
The list is available on the tourist office website :
- Tests are payable: from 44€ for a PCR, from 22€ for an antigen test.
- Please note thatsome tests require an appointment to be made in advance.
WHAT ARE THE GOOD BARRIER GESTURES TO ADOPT IN THE SKI AREA?
1. WEAR AN APPROVED PROTECTIVE FACE MASK OR NECK WARMER
Approved protective face masks or neck warmers must be worn from the age of 6 in the following places:
- On ski lifts,
- In all buildings (ski lift stations, sales outlets, services…)
- In all queues, even outside (ski lifts, sales outlets…),
- On the snow front
Did you know? Face masks don't need to be worn on the slopes, so you can make the most of fresh air !
2. RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES
Leave one metre between yourself and others:
- When queueing, both inside and outside,
- In all places where members of the public gather together (sales outlets, viewpoints…),
- By respecting floor markings, signage…
Try to buy or recharge your skipasses online or by using the skipass terminals available for this purpose.
Did you know? To ensure you maintain the correct distance, stay a ski tip’s length away from your neighbour!
3. SANITISE YOUR HANDS WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR GLOVES OFF
Hand sanitiser is available for your use in the following places:
- Closed ski lift buildings,
- First aid posts,
- Sales outlets, reception areas and services,
- Public toilets (if you aren’t able to wash your hands).
Did you know? There is no need to put hand sanitiser on your gloves.
COMMITMENT 1 :REORGANIZE AND TRAIN OUR TEAMS
Since the beginning of the health crisis, our teams have reorganized themselves in order to welcome you in the best conditions.
Each employee has been trained in health risks and barrier gestures to minimize the risks, for them, for their colleagues and of course for you!
COMMITMENT 2: EASE YOUR VACATION
You can buy or reload your Pass from your home on the www.lesarcs-peiseyvallandry.ski website.
In order to offer you the greatest possible flexibility for the organisation of your stay, we offer you the possibility to modify or cancel your order online at no cost up to 48 hours before your first day of skiing.
On the spot, we also adapt our points of sale to welcome you in the best conditions.
Prefer payment by credit card.
COMMITMENT 3: BRING YOU SECURITY AND SERENITY
Various measures to ensure a clean and safe environment for all are being implemented, in accordance with the instructions issued by the health authorities for this winter season. To ensure this commitment, we have put in place various measures in accordance with the instructions issued by the health authorities and in particular :
- Distancing instructions and dedicated signage are in place.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensing points are at your disposal
- Wearing the mask in the queues and in all lifts is mandatory.
- A cleaning of our installations is carried out every day.
COMMITMENT 4: PRESERVING OUR ENVIRONMENT
For sanitary reasons, but also for civic reasons, each person provides a bag to bring back his or her used mask(s). It's simple and efficient!
Do you know it? A mask takes at least 450 years to degrade. Let's not let masks destroy our nature.
WHAT HASN'T CHANGED?
Our eagerness to welcome you!
All the good moments to share!
The unique sensations of the mountain...
The beauty of the landscapes!
Last update: 11/29/21 at 10:35 am
Subscribe to receive news from the
Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry mountain domain